Wondering if mini dental implants are the right choice for you to replace any of your missing teeth? Some of the more common reasons people have missing teeth are because they were in a car accident, play contact sports and got hit the mouth, fell down and hit their mouth on the ground or because…
Your Guide to the PST Pinhole Surgical Technique
Pinhole Surgical Technique (PST) Founded by Dr. Chao.
Scalpel – Suture – Graft FREE -> Treatment Option for Receding Gums
Revolutionary and minimally invasive technique to correct receding gums.
Why do Gums recede?
• Lip, Tongue body piercing
• Crooked teeth or a misaligned bite
• Grinding and clenching of teeth
• Tobacco products
• Hormonal changes
• Insufficient dental care
• Aggressive tooth brushing
• Periodontal disease
What can happen with gum recession?
• Makes the pockets or gaps formed in the gums vulnerable for bacteria build up eventually destroying teeth
Top 10 Benefits of the PST
• Only one treatment session
• “Scalpel/Suture/Graft Free” = Minimal discomfort and Swelling
• Long term results
• Heals within 24hrs
• Can prevent tooth loss
• Treatment time is as little as 1 – 2 hours
• Enhance appearance
• Patients are typically back to daily activities within 24 – 48 hours
Dr. Sandra Low is a Pinhole Academy Certified Dentist
Call New York DMD TODAY: 917-284-9680
For more information email: [email protected]