If you are considering getting dentures or replacing a missing tooth, a mini dental implant may be for you. This small dental implant has the same function as a traditional dental implant. You might be wondering if the two have that many differences. Read on to learn more about what makes these two types of…
Your Guide to the PST Pinhole Surgical Technique
Pinhole Surgical Technique (PST) Founded by Dr. Chao.
Scalpel – Suture – Graft FREE -> Treatment Option for Receding Gums
Revolutionary and minimally invasive technique to correct receding gums.
Why do Gums recede?
• Lip, Tongue body piercing
• Crooked teeth or a misaligned bite
• Grinding and clenching of teeth
• Tobacco products
• Hormonal changes
• Insufficient dental care
• Aggressive tooth brushing
• Periodontal disease
What can happen with gum recession?
• Makes the pockets or gaps formed in the gums vulnerable for bacteria build up eventually destroying teeth
Top 10 Benefits of the PST
• Only one treatment session
• “Scalpel/Suture/Graft Free” = Minimal discomfort and Swelling
• Long term results
• Heals within 24hrs
• Can prevent tooth loss
• Treatment time is as little as 1 – 2 hours
• Enhance appearance
• Patients are typically back to daily activities within 24 – 48 hours
Dr. Sandra Low is a Pinhole Academy Certified Dentist
Call New York DMD TODAY: 917-284-9680
For more information email: [email protected]