To start with, a mini dental implant is not the same as a traditional implant. While the concept is somewhat alike, they each have a different purpose. If you have one or more missing teeth or you wear dentures, you could be a good candidate for a mini dental implant. First, talk to your dentist…
Your Guide to the PST Pinhole Surgical Technique
Pinhole Surgical Technique (PST) Founded by Dr. Chao.
Scalpel – Suture – Graft FREE -> Treatment Option for Receding Gums
Revolutionary and minimally invasive technique to correct receding gums.
Why do Gums recede?
• Lip, Tongue body piercing
• Crooked teeth or a misaligned bite
• Grinding and clenching of teeth
• Tobacco products
• Hormonal changes
• Insufficient dental care
• Aggressive tooth brushing
• Periodontal disease
What can happen with gum recession?
• Makes the pockets or gaps formed in the gums vulnerable for bacteria build up eventually destroying teeth
Top 10 Benefits of the PST
• Only one treatment session
• “Scalpel/Suture/Graft Free” = Minimal discomfort and Swelling
• Long term results
• Heals within 24hrs
• Can prevent tooth loss
• Treatment time is as little as 1 – 2 hours
• Enhance appearance
• Patients are typically back to daily activities within 24 – 48 hours
Dr. Sandra Low is a Pinhole Academy Certified Dentist
Call New York DMD TODAY: 917-284-9680
For more information email: [email protected]